Mad! San Lorenzo captain Pablo Alvarado booked BEFORE kick off with Boca for bringing dog onto the pitch!
- November 4, 2013
San Lorenzo beat Boca Juniors 1-0 on Sunday night to maintain their title challenge in Argentina’s Primera Division.
Defender and San Lorenzo captain Pablo Alvarado managed to pick up a booking even before kick off which secured him (surely) both the fastest yellow card ever and one of the most bizarre cautions ever!
Alvarado had brought a dog onto the pitch which ordinarily is no bad thing but since there were childr mascots on the Estadio Pedro Bidegaín, it was considered a bookable offence.
The 27-year-old defender subsequently did pretty well not to pick up another booking…
Videos of surely the quickest booking ever are below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]