MAD! Goalie Serhiy Pohorilyi (Tavriya) punches Artem Hromov (Vorskla) in the face, gets sent off
- October 31, 2012
Wednesday in the Ukrainian Cup saw a ripper of a match as Tavriya won 3-2 at Vorskla.
The visitors took a 3-goal lead in the opening 32 minutes only to hang on by their fingernails at the death, but Tavriya’s victory was stained by a mental fight between two players at the fulltime whistle.
Immediately after the referee called time, Vorskla striker Artem Hromov was filmed arguing with Tavriya goalie Serhiy Pohorilyi. Then, in the blink of an eye, Pohorilyi launched a fierce left hook on the number seven, and Hromov was clocked square in the chin.
Players from both teams immediately got in between the Tavriya teammates and, despite the match being over, the referee sent off Pohorilyi as he trudged off the turf.
See the crazy fight below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”254029″]
Related link: Golazo! Roman Bezus scores a 30-yard tomahawk (Vorskla) v Tavriya
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”254031″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi