Lyon’s walking sicknote Yoann Gourcuff suffers a fresh setback walking his dog
- May 14, 2014
Only the likes of Abou Diaby and Owen Hargreaves can give Yoann Gourcuff a run in the cursed fitness sakes.
Lyon’s talented playmaker, who missed much of the season through injury, has now suffered a fresh setback in bizarre circumstances.
Gourcuff, 27, twisted his ankle this week when walking his dog.
After making just 19 appearances all season, the midfielder is now set to miss Lyon’s last game of the season away at Nice.
This is the 12th registered injury Gourcuff has had at Lyon since his arrival at the club in August 2010.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]