Luke Shaw sits atop the list of the ten most expensive teenagers of all time [Video]
- July 1, 2014
When Manchester United completed the signing of Luke Shaw from Southampton, they made the left-back the most expensive teenager of all time.
Paying a transfer fee that will rise up to £31 million, Shaw’s move breaks the record PSG paid AS Roma for fellow defender Marquinhos.
In this list we see that United have a habit of paying large fees for teenagers, also featuring in moves for Wayne Rooney and Anderson, proving that success varies!
In fact, John Obi Mikel signed for Chelsea for £16m but part of that fee went to Man United because the Nigerian had agreed a deal initially with the Red Devils.
Chelsea also feature for the Romelu Lukaku deal, another relatively recent move with the club paying more than £18m for the big Belgian.
- Memphis Depay trains with his Manchester United teammates for the first time [Pictures]
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Leaked: Manchester United’s new 2015/16 Adidas home kit [Pictures]
- Fenerbahce’s new £4.25m star – All of Nani’s goals at Sporting CP in ...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- Iker Casillas will play for Porto in 2015-16, as Man United’s De Gea remains stuc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi