- Falcao starts: Chelsea v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Szczesny starts, Giroud on the bench: Reading v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Jamie Carragher heaps praise on Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers [Video]
- Arsenal’s defensive midfield wall Francis Coquelin previewsCup semi-final v Reading [Video]
- Arsenal’s Danny Welbeck talks about his new role playing on the wing [Video]
Lukas Podolski tells Raphael Honigstein how Arsenal’s German players sneak their special sausage in the back door
- December 13, 2013
The innuendo was flying around as Raphael Honigstein met up with Arsenal’s German players for BT Sport.
Fresh from his ban and readmitted to media duties for the channel, Honigstein chatted with Podolski, Mertesacker, and Ozil (who stayed silent), about how they’ve managed to sneak German food – bratwurst, kebabs, German soup – into the Arsenal training ground with the aid of a compatriot chef.
Podolski talks about his special sausage, and how they sneak their food in through the back door.