Lukas Podolski tells Raphael Honigstein how Arsenal’s German players sneak their special sausage in the back door
- December 13, 2013
The innuendo was flying around as Raphael Honigstein met up with Arsenal’s German players for BT Sport.
Fresh from his ban and readmitted to media duties for the channel, Honigstein chatted with Podolski, Mertesacker, and Ozil (who stayed silent), about how they’ve managed to sneak German food – bratwurst, kebabs, German soup – into the Arsenal training ground with the aid of a compatriot chef.
Podolski talks about his special sausage, and how they sneak their food in through the back door.
- Lukas Podolski appears on Galatasaray TV as move from Arsenal draws near [video]
- Galatasaray reach agreement with Arsenal over £1.4m transfer for Lukas Podolski [Aksam]
- Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski tells Playboy that three German clubs want to sign his 7...
- Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski scores a cracker for Inter Milan v Udinese [videos]
- Arsenal loanee Lukas Podolski (Germany) bags his first goal of 2015 v Australia [GIF ...
- Reus & Podolski score but Germany only manage to draw 2-2 with Australia [Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi