Lukas Podolski tells Raphael Honigstein how Arsenal’s German players sneak their special sausage in the back door
- December 13, 2013
The innuendo was flying around as Raphael Honigstein met up with Arsenal’s German players for BT Sport.
Fresh from his ban and readmitted to media duties for the channel, Honigstein chatted with Podolski, Mertesacker, and Ozil (who stayed silent), about how they’ve managed to sneak German food – bratwurst, kebabs, German soup – into the Arsenal training ground with the aid of a compatriot chef.
Podolski talks about his special sausage, and how they sneak their food in through the back door.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...