- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
- Christian Eriksen (Spurs) inch perfect free kick golazo v Sheffield United [GIF]
Lukas Podolski tells Raphael Honigstein how Arsenal’s German players sneak their special sausage in the back door
The innuendo was flying around as Raphael Honigstein met up with Arsenal’s German players for BT Sport.
Fresh from his ban and readmitted to media duties for the channel, Honigstein chatted with Podolski, Mertesacker, and Ozil (who stayed silent), about how they’ve managed to sneak German food – bratwurst, kebabs, German soup – into the Arsenal training ground with the aid of a compatriot chef.
Podolski talks about his special sausage, and how they sneak their food in through the back door.
- Updated: December 13, 2013