Lukas Podolski shouts “Arsenal” when Sami Khedira is asked who he will play for next season
- July 15, 2014
The rumours linking Sami Khedira with Arsenal are likely to go up a notch when this clip starts doing the rounds.
To recap, Khedira, a world class defensive midfielder, has been heavily linked with Arsenal in recent days.
With Toni Kroos incoming at Real Madrid, it is understood Los Blancos are keen to offload Khedira, with reports that he has rejected a new deal at the Bernabeu.
Arsenal, like with the Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez deals, look perfectly placed to pick up a high quality player from one of the biggest clubs in Spain.
The latest word from Spain is that Real Madrid would sooner sell Khedira to Arsenal than Angel Di Maria to Manchester United and that Arsene Wenger has made a 29 million euro offer.
Which brings us to the Germany World Cup celebrations in Berlin today, when Sami Khedira was announced on stage to speak to the mass crowds, and asked who he will play for next season, Lukas Podolski shouted out “Arsenal”.
You would expect nothing less from Podolski, who has enjoyed cult status during the World Cup as Germany’s joker-in-chief.
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud pulls off WWE takedown in FIFA 15 glitch (Video)
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Real Madrid considering new £40 million Arsenal bid for Karim Benzema (Fichajes)
- Theo Walcott is confident Arsenal can beat Chelsea in the Community Shield (Video)
- Theo Walcott & Santi Cazorla tweet delight at new Arsenal deals
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi