Lukas Podolski receives a new pair of Adidas boots based on his Arsenal summer tour catchphrase
- July 30, 2013
Lukas Podolski was one of the stars of Arsenal’s Far East summer tour with his newly acquired catchphrase “Aha!”
Throughout the Gunners trip to Indonesia, Vietnam and Japan, Podolski was filmed barking his new favourite saying, and Arsenal cemented the German’s new soundbite in a YouTube video which has already attracted almost 90,000 views (see above).
Now it seems that sports manufacturers Adidas were amongst those who have paid attention for Podolski’s favourite new word.
On Tuesday the Arsenal forward posted a picture on his Instagram account showing a new pair of boots which Adidas sent him in the post.
The picture can be seen below.
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...