Lukas Podolski receives a new pair of Adidas boots based on his Arsenal summer tour catchphrase
Lukas Podolski was one of the stars of Arsenal’s Far East summer tour with his newly acquired catchphrase “Aha!”
Throughout the Gunners trip to Indonesia, Vietnam and Japan, Podolski was filmed barking his new favourite saying, and Arsenal cemented the German’s new soundbite in a YouTube video which has already attracted almost 90,000 views (see above).
Now it seems that sports manufacturers Adidas were amongst those who have paid attention for Podolski’s favourite new word.
On Tuesday the Arsenal forward posted a picture on his Instagram account showing a new pair of boots which Adidas sent him in the post.
The picture can be seen below.
- Arsenal are joint top of the Premier League over the last 38 games & top this cale...
- Arsenal loudmouth Piers Morgan may regret sending this tweet about Liverpool (Video)
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin celebrates a stellar year with YouTube compilation (video)
- What’s it like to be a blind Arsenal fan? (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski misses open goal from a yard out for Galatasaray (Video)
- ‘I Like’ : Lukas Podoslski looks forward to Galatasaray’s trip to Kaz...
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski scored on his Galatasaray league debut (Video)
- Ex Arsenal man Lukas Podolski scored first Galatasaray goal & slapped an opponent ...