Lukas Podolski receives a new pair of Adidas boots based on his Arsenal summer tour catchphrase
- July 30, 2013
Lukas Podolski was one of the stars of Arsenal’s Far East summer tour with his newly acquired catchphrase “Aha!”
Throughout the Gunners trip to Indonesia, Vietnam and Japan, Podolski was filmed barking his new favourite saying, and Arsenal cemented the German’s new soundbite in a YouTube video which has already attracted almost 90,000 views (see above).
Now it seems that sports manufacturers Adidas were amongst those who have paid attention for Podolski’s favourite new word.
On Tuesday the Arsenal forward posted a picture on his Instagram account showing a new pair of boots which Adidas sent him in the post.
The picture can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]