- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
- Christian Eriksen (Spurs) inch perfect free kick golazo v Sheffield United [GIF]
Lukas Podolski receives a new pair of Adidas boots based on his Arsenal summer tour catchphrase
Lukas Podolski was one of the stars of Arsenal’s Far East summer tour with his newly acquired catchphrase “Aha!”
Throughout the Gunners trip to Indonesia, Vietnam and Japan, Podolski was filmed barking his new favourite saying, and Arsenal cemented the German’s new soundbite in a YouTube video which has already attracted almost 90,000 views (see above).
Now it seems that sports manufacturers Adidas were amongst those who have paid attention for Podolski’s favourite new word.
On Tuesday the Arsenal forward posted a picture on his Instagram account showing a new pair of boots which Adidas sent him in the post.
The picture can be seen below.
- Updated: July 30, 2013