Lukas Podolski receives a new pair of Adidas boots based on his Arsenal summer tour catchphrase
- July 30, 2013
Lukas Podolski was one of the stars of Arsenal’s Far East summer tour with his newly acquired catchphrase “Aha!”
Throughout the Gunners trip to Indonesia, Vietnam and Japan, Podolski was filmed barking his new favourite saying, and Arsenal cemented the German’s new soundbite in a YouTube video which has already attracted almost 90,000 views (see above).
Now it seems that sports manufacturers Adidas were amongst those who have paid attention for Podolski’s favourite new word.
On Tuesday the Arsenal forward posted a picture on his Instagram account showing a new pair of boots which Adidas sent him in the post.
The picture can be seen below.
- Man United and Arsenal stars make up the bulk of Michael Owen’s Dream Team XI [Vi...
- Arsenal Fan TV laud the ‘massive’ signing of Petr Cech from Chelsea [Video]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi