- Alex Song confirms to L’Equipe that Cesc Fabregas wanted to return to Arsenal
- Santiago Canizares’ son Lucas conceded a shocker for Real Madrid kids after 20 seconds v Sevilla
- Nasty! Juventus youth striker kicks out at Barcelona’s captain after a shirt tug [Video]
- Sevilla kid Antonio Zarzana pulls off a Zinedine Zidane turn before scoring v Deportivo [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Salomon Kalou has chosen an interesting way of staying loose during Xmas [Pictures]
Luka Modric made a one-handed diving save on the halfway-line during Getafe v Real Madrid. Nutjob
Former Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric made a brilliant one-handed save on Sunday night in Spain.
The Croatian international showed off his goalkeeping prowess by making a one-handed diving save to stop an attack on the halfway-line.
Modric was booked for his goal-tending, however the midfielder laughed off the incident as his intelligent foul brought Getafe’s potential attack to a decisive stop.
There are suggestions in the Spanish press that Modric picked up an intentional yellow card, his fifth of the season, to ensure he misses the next game against Elche and then be available for the clash with Atletico Madrid at the start of March.
Watch Luka Modric’s one-handed save below.
- Updated: February 17, 2014