Luis Suarez thanked everyone at Liverpool & got a little emotional after winning PFA award
Luis Suarez was hugely humble after winning the PFA Player of the Year award Sunday night.
The Uruguayan hitman took around 5% of the credit for the individual award – the first to be won by a non EU player since the award was first handed out in 1973/1974.
The Liverpool striker was keen to thank all his team mates and all the coaching staff at Melwood before getting a little emotional when it came to paying homage to his wife and kids.
For more Luis Suarez reaction to winning the PFA Player of the Year award, see: Liverpool’s Luis Suarez makes a video with wife Sofia thanking everyone for his PFA Player of the Year award.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Twitter falls madly in love with Jurgen Klopp during amazing MNF performance [Tweets]September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp gets told Liverpool title odds, reveals he’s never gambled in his life (Video)September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp talks about his punditry past and what he dislikes about analysts on MNF (Video)September 26, 2016
- Santa Teresa invite Barcelona’s Luis Suarez to their next game after ‘sexist’ comments to Filipe LuisSeptember 23, 2016
- Luis Suarez left the boot in on Filipe Luiz, accused him of diving and called him a clown (Video)September 22, 2016
- Chelsea old boy Filipe Luis calls out Barcelona’s Luis Suarez on Instagram for a nasty foulSeptember 22, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016