Luis Suarez thanked everyone at Liverpool & got a little emotional after winning PFA award
Luis Suarez was hugely humble after winning the PFA Player of the Year award Sunday night.
The Uruguayan hitman took around 5% of the credit for the individual award – the first to be won by a non EU player since the award was first handed out in 1973/1974.
The Liverpool striker was keen to thank all his team mates and all the coaching staff at Melwood before getting a little emotional when it came to paying homage to his wife and kids.
For more Luis Suarez reaction to winning the PFA Player of the Year award, see: Liverpool’s Luis Suarez makes a video with wife Sofia thanking everyone for his PFA Player of the Year award.
- Kenny Dalglish tells Liverpool fans to ‘fasten their seatbelts’ for the Jur...
- The Twitter response to Jurgen Klopp’s appointment was record-breaking (Graphic)
- Jurgen Klopp arrives in Liverpool in Matze Knop’s wonderfully eccentric skit (Video)
- Arsene Wenger criticizes Liverpool for ‘irrational’ sacking of Brendan Rodgers
- Kyriakos Papadopoulos mocked Luis Suarez for being a biter during Barca’s win v L...
- Luis Suarez jokingly tries to slap Sergi Roberto in Barcelona training (Video)
- Injured Leo Messi gets a ride to Barcelona training from neighbour Luis Suarez (Video)
- Luis Suarez bags a brace as Barcelona beat Las Palmas 2-1 (official video)