Luis Suarez thanked everyone at Liverpool & got a little emotional after winning PFA award
Luis Suarez was hugely humble after winning the PFA Player of the Year award Sunday night.
The Uruguayan hitman took around 5% of the credit for the individual award – the first to be won by a non EU player since the award was first handed out in 1973/1974.
The Liverpool striker was keen to thank all his team mates and all the coaching staff at Melwood before getting a little emotional when it came to paying homage to his wife and kids.
For more Luis Suarez reaction to winning the PFA Player of the Year award, see: Liverpool’s Luis Suarez makes a video with wife Sofia thanking everyone for his PFA Player of the Year award.
Watch Live Stream
- Leading Sunday broadsheet link West Ham with signing a Liverpool star in JanuaryDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016