- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Luis Suarez reviews 3 years at Liverpool, fatherhood & speaking Scouse [video]
The gap between Liverpool’s last game, victory at Southampton, and their next against Manchester United on Sunday has been 15 days.
As a result, Brendan Rodgers’ side have received a good rest before playing at Old Trafford and Luis Suarez has given an extensive interview to LFC TV about his three seasons at Liverpool.
Suarez talks about how he has changed since joining from Ajax, fatherhood, speaking Scouse and his hopes for the rest of the campaign.
It has been noticeable this season how Suarez has come out and spoken English in a number of interviews, looking more and more settled on Merseyside.
- Updated: March 12, 2014