Luis Suarez reviews 3 years at Liverpool, fatherhood & speaking Scouse [video]
- March 12, 2014
The gap between Liverpool’s last game, victory at Southampton, and their next against Manchester United on Sunday has been 15 days.
As a result, Brendan Rodgers’ side have received a good rest before playing at Old Trafford and Luis Suarez has given an extensive interview to LFC TV about his three seasons at Liverpool.
Suarez talks about how he has changed since joining from Ajax, fatherhood, speaking Scouse and his hopes for the rest of the campaign.
It has been noticeable this season how Suarez has come out and spoken English in a number of interviews, looking more and more settled on Merseyside.
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Watch Nathaniel Clyne put on a Liverpool shirt for the very first time [Video]
- Nathaniel Clyne pens messages to Liverpool & Southampton fans on Twitter
- Liverpool fan channel Redmen TV react to signing of Nathaniel Clyne [video]
- The best Tweets as Liverpool sign Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton
- Liverpool have sealed a deal for Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke [Talksport Audio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi