- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Luis Suarez reviews 3 years at Liverpool, fatherhood & speaking Scouse [video]
The gap between Liverpool’s last game, victory at Southampton, and their next against Manchester United on Sunday has been 15 days.
As a result, Brendan Rodgers’ side have received a good rest before playing at Old Trafford and Luis Suarez has given an extensive interview to LFC TV about his three seasons at Liverpool.
Suarez talks about how he has changed since joining from Ajax, fatherhood, speaking Scouse and his hopes for the rest of the campaign.
It has been noticeable this season how Suarez has come out and spoken English in a number of interviews, looking more and more settled on Merseyside.
- Updated: March 12, 2014