Luis Suarez reviews 3 years at Liverpool, fatherhood & speaking Scouse [video]
- March 12, 2014
The gap between Liverpool’s last game, victory at Southampton, and their next against Manchester United on Sunday has been 15 days.
As a result, Brendan Rodgers’ side have received a good rest before playing at Old Trafford and Luis Suarez has given an extensive interview to LFC TV about his three seasons at Liverpool.
Suarez talks about how he has changed since joining from Ajax, fatherhood, speaking Scouse and his hopes for the rest of the campaign.
It has been noticeable this season how Suarez has come out and spoken English in a number of interviews, looking more and more settled on Merseyside.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...