- “Amazing! Top football!” Jose Mourinho on Chelsea’s 5-0 win at Schalke [Video]
- Man City fly in Monaco’s Layvin Kurzawa on a private jet, but left-back sees Bayern game in his hotel
- Enfield’s Edgar Davids! Spurs fans have prepared a new Ryan Mason flag!
- Man United may move for Wesley Sneijder after he was dropped by Galatasaray [Star]
- All the Lionel Messi Champions League records broken by hat-trick v APOEL
Luis Suarez reviews 3 years at Liverpool, fatherhood & speaking Scouse [video]
The gap between Liverpool’s last game, victory at Southampton, and their next against Manchester United on Sunday has been 15 days.
As a result, Brendan Rodgers’ side have received a good rest before playing at Old Trafford and Luis Suarez has given an extensive interview to LFC TV about his three seasons at Liverpool.
Suarez talks about how he has changed since joining from Ajax, fatherhood, speaking Scouse and his hopes for the rest of the campaign.
It has been noticeable this season how Suarez has come out and spoken English in a number of interviews, looking more and more settled on Merseyside.
- Updated: March 12, 2014