Luis Suarez puts bad tackle in on Liverpool Ladies player during training
- March 21, 2013
“You can lose some things, but you can never lose the slyness, the passion that you have had since you were a kid playing in the street. If I didn’t have the character that I have today on the pitch, I don’t think that I would have become the player that I am today.” – Liverpool talisman Luis Suarez.
This clip will likely be taken two ways, depending on your point of view about Luis Suarez. There is no in between right?!
Either “Luis Suarez is a winner and would tackle his own grandmother if it helped his team. Liverpool are lucky to have him.”
Or, “Luis Suarez is sexist as well as an alleged racist. The Uruguayan is a blight upon the English game.”
The video below comes from a joint training session between the Liverpool men and ladies teams ahead of the new Super League season.
With all the speculation that has been rife about Luis Suarez’s future at Anfield over the past 24 hours, at least the former Ajax forward has shown he is committed to the cause…
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...