- The top five chipped MLS goals in 2014 [Video]
- Dat stare! Roy Keane’s angriest ever faces [TalkSPORT Video]
- DeAndre Yedlin gets UK work permit, expected to start with Spurs in January [MLS Soccer]
- Lovely! Carlos Tevez rolls Koulibaly with beautiful dummy to score second for Juve v Napoli [Videos]
- Fergie on Jose Mourinho: ‘It’s not fair, he’s too good looking! Like George Clooney now!’ [Video]
Luis Suarez: “Liverpool can play in the Champions League” [Video]
“We know that in the last two years we haven’t demonstrated that Liverpool can play in the Champions League. Now we are playing very well and we have the level to play in the Champions League. We have really good players and if we continue at this level, we can do it.” – Luis Suarez.
Over the last few months, as Luis Suarez has banged in goals on a regular basis, the Uruguayan striker has come out on a number of occasions and spoken fairly eloquently in English.
It is all a far cry from when Suarez bit Branislav Ivanovic and pushed for a move away from Liverpool last summer.
What sticks out on the interview above from LFC TV is that Suarez is seemingly only concerned with where Liverpool finish the campaign as opposed to his own individual goal scoring exploits.
- Updated: January 14, 2014