Luis Suarez: “Liverpool can play in the Champions League” [Video]
“We know that in the last two years we haven’t demonstrated that Liverpool can play in the Champions League. Now we are playing very well and we have the level to play in the Champions League. We have really good players and if we continue at this level, we can do it.” – Luis Suarez.
Over the last few months, as Luis Suarez has banged in goals on a regular basis, the Uruguayan striker has come out on a number of occasions and spoken fairly eloquently in English.
It is all a far cry from when Suarez bit Branislav Ivanovic and pushed for a move away from Liverpool last summer.
What sticks out on the interview above from LFC TV is that Suarez is seemingly only concerned with where Liverpool finish the campaign as opposed to his own individual goal scoring exploits.
Watch Live Stream
- Sean Dyche explains Burnley beat Liverpool on BBC radio (Video)October 25, 2016
- Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 24, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp admits that Simon Mignolet isn’t happy with his current situation (Video)October 24, 2016
- Liverpool in talks with Steven Gerrard over a return to Anfield [The Express]October 23, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Valencia fans hit Neymar & Luis Suarez with bottles after Barcelona’s late winner (Video)October 22, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez explains why he’ll never win the Ballon d’Or [ESPN]October 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s top 10 best cheeky chips & lobbed goals (official video)October 21, 2016