Luis Suarez: “Liverpool can play in the Champions League” [Video]
- January 14, 2014
“We know that in the last two years we haven’t demonstrated that Liverpool can play in the Champions League. Now we are playing very well and we have the level to play in the Champions League. We have really good players and if we continue at this level, we can do it.” – Luis Suarez.
Over the last few months, as Luis Suarez has banged in goals on a regular basis, the Uruguayan striker has come out on a number of occasions and spoken fairly eloquently in English.
It is all a far cry from when Suarez bit Branislav Ivanovic and pushed for a move away from Liverpool last summer.
What sticks out on the interview above from LFC TV is that Suarez is seemingly only concerned with where Liverpool finish the campaign as opposed to his own individual goal scoring exploits.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...