Luis Suarez: “Liverpool can play in the Champions League” [Video]
- January 14, 2014
“We know that in the last two years we haven’t demonstrated that Liverpool can play in the Champions League. Now we are playing very well and we have the level to play in the Champions League. We have really good players and if we continue at this level, we can do it.” – Luis Suarez.
Over the last few months, as Luis Suarez has banged in goals on a regular basis, the Uruguayan striker has come out on a number of occasions and spoken fairly eloquently in English.
It is all a far cry from when Suarez bit Branislav Ivanovic and pushed for a move away from Liverpool last summer.
What sticks out on the interview above from LFC TV is that Suarez is seemingly only concerned with where Liverpool finish the campaign as opposed to his own individual goal scoring exploits.
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- The Guardian produce a Liverpool 2015-16 season preview (Video)
- Golazo! Martin Skrtel scores an absolute screamer in Liverpool training (Video)
- HJK Helsinki v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Tottenham may sign Liverpool flop Rickie Lambert, or alternatively Javier Hernandez [Th...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi