Luis Suarez: “Liverpool can play in the Champions League” [Video]
“We know that in the last two years we haven’t demonstrated that Liverpool can play in the Champions League. Now we are playing very well and we have the level to play in the Champions League. We have really good players and if we continue at this level, we can do it.” – Luis Suarez.
Over the last few months, as Luis Suarez has banged in goals on a regular basis, the Uruguayan striker has come out on a number of occasions and spoken fairly eloquently in English.
It is all a far cry from when Suarez bit Branislav Ivanovic and pushed for a move away from Liverpool last summer.
What sticks out on the interview above from LFC TV is that Suarez is seemingly only concerned with where Liverpool finish the campaign as opposed to his own individual goal scoring exploits.
- Why James Milner is crucial to Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool revolution [Statistics]
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Carlo Ancelotti was offered Liverpool job before Jurgen Klopp, claims former Spurs boss...
- Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel gatecrashes coach’s TV interview after Slovakia b...
- Players get ready to vote for their FIFPro World XI 2015 (video)
- Kyriakos Papadopoulos mocked Luis Suarez for being a biter during Barca’s win v L...
- Luis Suarez jokingly tries to slap Sergi Roberto in Barcelona training (Video)
- Injured Leo Messi gets a ride to Barcelona training from neighbour Luis Suarez (Video)