- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
- A sinister Bruce Grobelaar says Simon Mignolet is Liverpool’s problem: ‘He let in 52 goals!’
- Frank Lampard post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘It was a special night, but we’re not there yet’ [Video]
- Brilliant! BVB coach Jurgen Klopp laughs hysterically to the bemusement of journos [Video]
- Gallas? John Terry post Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5: ‘William’ [sic] was different class’ [Video]
Luis Suarez, is that you?! An air steward lookalike of Liverpool’s striker gets serenaded on a flight [Video]
The good guys at The Sports Bible have unearthed a comedy clip taken on board an airplane.
The footage shows the product of what happens when a group of lads spot an air steward who looks remarkably like Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
In short, the doppleganger was serenaded (and embarrassed) when the classic Liverpool-Suarez song was sung in his direction.
In fairness to the doppleganger, he tried his best to make light of the situation by joining in with the banter.
Watch ‘Luis Suarez, is that you?!’ below.
- Updated: June 23, 2014