Suarez is a big loss but Liverpool have an improved squad for the new season [ESPN Preview]
- August 15, 2014
Liverpool appear to have reinvested the Luis Suarez money wisely to create an improved all-round squad but it’s the absence of the previously mentioned menace that may expose the team to be less than the sum of their parts.
As much trouble as Suarez was, when he wasn’t biting or racially abusing people, he was quite an asset to the team; his goals almost firing them to a first title in 24 years.
He was also the undisputed star of the team. Now the question is: who will step up to the plate in his absence?
That’s the question ESPN’s panel asked when they were previewing Liverpool’s prospects this season.
- Man United and Arsenal stars make up the bulk of Michael Owen’s Dream Team XI [Vi...
- How Liverpool could play a 3-4-3 formation next season [Graphic, the Observer]
- Liverpool’s Emre Can rejects Ginter’s criticism after going out for pizza d...
- Southampton’s Nathaniel Clyne photographed after completing Liverpool medical [Pi...
- Steven Gerrard welcomed by less than 10 LA Galaxy fans upon USA arrival [Video]
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi