Luis Suarez “Hulk celebration” at Stoke turned into comedy Memes
- January 13, 2014
Luis Suarez is in the midst of a quite incredible season.
As it stands Suarez is a shoo-in for Premier League player of the season and he can realistically set his sights on next year’s Ballon d’Or ceremony.
Whether Liverpool can hold on to Suarez if they don’t make Champions League at the end of the season is at the moment a moot point, especially if they can challenge for the title, as Brendan Rodgers hinted at after the victory at Stoke.
Having scored 22 goals for Liverpool in the Premier League this season, Suarez has had plenty of opportunity to improve his celebrations.
At Stoke on Sunday, after Suarez put Liverpool 2-0 up, the Liverpool hitman rolled out “The Hulk” celebration – imitating Mario Balotelli who famously flexed during Italy’s win over German at Euro 2012.
And, as sure as night follows day, the internet began making comedy Memes of Luis Suarez as the Hulk and who he could be holding during this celebration…
The first picture is the celebration as it looked originally.
- Internacional have sold Brazilian midfielder Allan to Liverpool for £500,000 [UOL Esporte]
- All 13 Steven Gerrard goals during final season for Liverpool [video]
- Brendan Rodgers wants Barça’s Pedro to replace Raheem Sterling at Liverpool [SPORT]
- NBA star Lebron James backs Jordan Henderson’s FIFA 16 cover campaign on Facebook
- Bobby Adekanye confirms he has signed for Liverpool from Barcelona on Instagram
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi