- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Luis Suarez has agreed personal terms with Real Madrid, Liverpool waiting for €47m offer [Marca]
- Updated: June 25, 2013
Marca splash with the claim today that Luis Suarez agreed personal terms “weeks ago” on a move to Real Madrid.
However, Suarez is now exploring other offers (which could include Premier League rivals Manchester City) due to the delay in Real Madrid making an offer to Liverpool.
Now Carlo Ancelotti is installed as Real Madrid coach, Los Blancos will decide whether to bid 47 million euros (his release clause, according to Marca) for Suarez.
The decision rests with Ancelotti and Marca suggest Suarez now has other offers available, comparable in financial terms.
Suarez has reportedly grown impatient whilst at the Confederations Cup and new Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola is also tracking developments.
Much like many other players who could be on the move (e.g. Gonzalo Higuain, David Luiz), the transfer market now looks set to get busier after Carlo Ancelotti and Laurent Blanc were installed at Real Madrid and PSG, respectively on Tuesday.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has been very busy in the transfer market already, signing Kolo Toure, Luis Alberto and Iago Aspas.
Goalkeeper Simon Mignolet will undergo his medical at Anfield today, to complete an 11 million euro transfer from Sunderland. He will become the first Belgian to play for Liverpool.