Luis Suarez edges close to completing £70 million Barcelona move [The Sun]
- July 3, 2014
The biting Uruguayan is on the verge of completing a move to Spain as Liverpool have given up all reluctance to let him go and have accepted the fact that Suarez isn’t worth the trouble.
They still hope to hold out for more money though, several sources claiming that their valuation of Suarez is closer to £80 million.
But for Barcelona, the important thing is that Liverpool are willing to negotiate and part with their star striker for the right price.
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Barcelona starlet Sergi Samper posts quality indoor training drill video on Facebook
- Sky Sports compile new Barcelona signing Arda Turan’s best Atletico goals [Video]
- Barcelona publish Arda Turan compilation video to celebrate €35m signing [Video]
- Sloppy Neymar had a good time at a house party in Brazil [Video]
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi