- Roberto Mancini dismisses reports Inter Milan are chasing Tottenham’s Aaron Lennon
- 19-year-old Davie Selke’s sweet curler for Werder Bremen v Borussia Dortmund [Official Video]
- Bad news for Liverpool. No team has finished higher than 6th having been 10th at Xmas [Graphic]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo a loan target for Crystal Palace in January [Mirror]
- Liverpool loanee Luis Alberto scored 27 seconds after coming on for Malaga v Elche [Video]
Luis Suarez edges close to completing £70 million Barcelona move [The Sun]
The biting Uruguayan is on the verge of completing a move to Spain as Liverpool have given up all reluctance to let him go and have accepted the fact that Suarez isn’t worth the trouble.
They still hope to hold out for more money though, several sources claiming that their valuation of Suarez is closer to £80 million.
But for Barcelona, the important thing is that Liverpool are willing to negotiate and part with their star striker for the right price.
- Updated: July 3, 2014