Luis Suarez edges close to completing £70 million Barcelona move [The Sun]
- July 3, 2014
The biting Uruguayan is on the verge of completing a move to Spain as Liverpool have given up all reluctance to let him go and have accepted the fact that Suarez isn’t worth the trouble.
They still hope to hold out for more money though, several sources claiming that their valuation of Suarez is closer to £80 million.
But for Barcelona, the important thing is that Liverpool are willing to negotiate and part with their star striker for the right price.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...