- Banter! Chelsea Twitter account trolls Arsenal at 3-0 up v Schalke [Screenshot]
- Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey: ‘We’re not bothered about criticism, we have great belief in ourselves’ [Video]
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi scores to become all-time Champions League top scorer [Best Tweets]
- Wenger: ‘We have values at Arsenal; I’d have preferred Usmanov to tell me face to face’ [Video]
- Stick him up top! Arsenal’s Wojciech Szczesny brilliantly reproduced Kanu’s famous goal v Chelsea [Video]
Luis Suarez edges close to completing £70 million Barcelona move [The Sun]
The biting Uruguayan is on the verge of completing a move to Spain as Liverpool have given up all reluctance to let him go and have accepted the fact that Suarez isn’t worth the trouble.
They still hope to hold out for more money though, several sources claiming that their valuation of Suarez is closer to £80 million.
But for Barcelona, the important thing is that Liverpool are willing to negotiate and part with their star striker for the right price.
- Updated: July 3, 2014