Luis Suarez deal stalls as Liverpool demand Barcelona pay £75m up front [Daily Mail]
- July 8, 2014
The deal to take Luis Suarez from Liverpool to Barcelona has stalled as the former are asking for £75 million up front, according to the Daily Mail.
Barcelona were under the impression that they could pay in installments and that was their intention, but Liverpool’s demands have led to the deal reaching a standstill.
Not only were Barcelona hoping to pay Liverpool in installments but they were also hoping that part of the payment would be performance based.
Despite the snag, it looks as though the deal will still go ahead – much to the relief of those who may have already purchased the Suarez shirts being sold in sports shops in Barcelona!
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- 442oons: Jurgen Klopp goes heavy metal after Man City 1-4 Liverpool (video)
- Steven Gerrard confirms he is to train with Liverpool next week & is excited to work with Ju...
- Steven Gerrard believes the ‘Klopp Effect’ is taking hold at Liverpool (Video)
- Is Barcelona’s MSN the greatest strike force ever? Many people believe so [Tweets]
- Luis Suarez’s exquisite volley for Barcelona v Roma (Official Video)
- Unreal fan cam footage of Luis Suarez’s magical volley for Barcelona v Roma (Instagram Video)
- Steven Gerrard says Luis Suarez has reached another level at Barcelona (Video)