- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Luis Suarez deal stalls as Liverpool demand Barcelona pay £75m up front [Daily Mail]
The deal to take Luis Suarez from Liverpool to Barcelona has stalled as the former are asking for £75 million up front, according to the Daily Mail.
Barcelona were under the impression that they could pay in installments and that was their intention, but Liverpool’s demands have led to the deal reaching a standstill.
Not only were Barcelona hoping to pay Liverpool in installments but they were also hoping that part of the payment would be performance based.
Despite the snag, it looks as though the deal will still go ahead – much to the relief of those who may have already purchased the Suarez shirts being sold in sports shops in Barcelona!
- Updated: July 8, 2014