Luis Suarez deal stalls as Liverpool demand Barcelona pay £75m up front [Daily Mail]
- July 8, 2014
The deal to take Luis Suarez from Liverpool to Barcelona has stalled as the former are asking for £75 million up front, according to the Daily Mail.
Barcelona were under the impression that they could pay in installments and that was their intention, but Liverpool’s demands have led to the deal reaching a standstill.
Not only were Barcelona hoping to pay Liverpool in installments but they were also hoping that part of the payment would be performance based.
Despite the snag, it looks as though the deal will still go ahead – much to the relief of those who may have already purchased the Suarez shirts being sold in sports shops in Barcelona!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...