Luis Suarez deal stalls as Liverpool demand Barcelona pay £75m up front [Daily Mail]
- July 8, 2014
The deal to take Luis Suarez from Liverpool to Barcelona has stalled as the former are asking for £75 million up front, according to the Daily Mail.
Barcelona were under the impression that they could pay in installments and that was their intention, but Liverpool’s demands have led to the deal reaching a standstill.
Not only were Barcelona hoping to pay Liverpool in installments but they were also hoping that part of the payment would be performance based.
Despite the snag, it looks as though the deal will still go ahead – much to the relief of those who may have already purchased the Suarez shirts being sold in sports shops in Barcelona!
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...