Luis Suarez deal stalls as Liverpool demand Barcelona pay £75m up front [Daily Mail]
- July 8, 2014
The deal to take Luis Suarez from Liverpool to Barcelona has stalled as the former are asking for £75 million up front, according to the Daily Mail.
Barcelona were under the impression that they could pay in installments and that was their intention, but Liverpool’s demands have led to the deal reaching a standstill.
Not only were Barcelona hoping to pay Liverpool in installments but they were also hoping that part of the payment would be performance based.
Despite the snag, it looks as though the deal will still go ahead – much to the relief of those who may have already purchased the Suarez shirts being sold in sports shops in Barcelona!
- Brendan Rodgers wants Barça’s Pedro to replace Raheem Sterling at Liverpool [SPORT]
- President of newly-promoted Turkish side Antalyaspor reveals hope to sign Lionel Messi
- Juventus star Paul Pogba plays down talk of Barcelona in interview with Soccer 360
- Barcelona hero Neymar sends young girl signed boots after she writes essay about him [V...
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Chile goalkeeper Claudio Bravo claims there are no plans to mark Barca star Leo Messi i...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi