Luis Suarez carries his week-old baby out the Anfield tunnel v Crystal Palace – the Tweets
- October 5, 2013
Picutres pending: Luis Suarez carried his newborn baby out of the Anfield tunnel this afternoon as the teams lined out, one of the maddest sights seen in a pre-game build-up in a long time!
Is Suarez walking on the pitch with his new born baby the most bizarre thing ever? What's going on?
— Didi Hamann (@DietmarHamann) October 5, 2013
Anfield debut: Baptism of Fire for Suarez's baby
— Paul Morrissey (@Paul_Morrissey) October 5, 2013
— Ryan Amari (@ramari16) October 5, 2013
aww look at luis suarez’s PR baby
— Daniel Lomas (@daniel_lomas) October 5, 2013
Who in their right mind who trust Luis Suarez with carrying a baby!
— Steve Way (@thesteveway) October 5, 2013
— Musa Okwonga (@Okwonga) October 5, 2013
Luis Suarez going to play while holding his baby? SKILLZ
— Alan Jacobson (@MrTuktoyaktuk) October 5, 2013
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...