Luis Suarez specials: 4/5 over 7 games Liverpool ban, 11/4 he’ll miss less than 5 matches
- April 22, 2013
Every since Luis Suarez sunk his teeth into Branislav Ivanovic’s arm on Sunday, speculation has been rife over what punishment will be dished out to the Liverpool striker.
With the matter now in the FA’s hands, many are expecting that the Liverpool attacker will be slapped with a long term ban that could end the Uruguayan’s season prematurely.
But will the FA punish Suarez so harshly?
Whilst it is true that Suarez was previously banned for 7 games back in his Ajax playing days, it is also true that Jermain Defoe got off scott-free after the Tottenham forward bit Javier Mascherano back in 2006.
You can now bet on Luis Suarez’s punishment with Winner.com.
Odds of 4/5 are available for those who predict Suarez with receive over a 7-game ban, while its 23/10 for a 5-7 game ban, and 11/4 for anyone who thinks Suarez will get off lightly with less than a 5-game ban.
Anyone who believes Suarez will get away without any sort of punishment can back massive odds of 14/1, while its 7/2 for Suarez to play again for Liverpool this season.
As to Suarez’s long-term Anfield future, it’s 1/2 that the striker will remain on Merseyside while it’s 6/4 that Liverpool will sell their star player in the summer transfer market.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...