Ludovic Obraniak scored a beautiful free-kick for Werder Bremen v Gladbach
- February 16, 2014
Polish midfielder Ludovic Obraniak endeared himself to Werder Bremen fans with a cracking goal for his new club with two minutes remaining against Borussia Monchengladbach yesterday.
Obraniak moved from Bordeaux to Bremen in the January transfer window and played the full 90 minutes of a 5-1 hammering by Borussia Dortmund a week ago.
On Saturday, Bremen were 1-0 down for much of their encounter with Borussia Monchengladbach but levelled up with two minutes remaining thanks to the fine free-kick above from Obraniak.
Captured by some excellent fan footage and then placed on the official Werder Bremen Instagram account.
- Werder Bremen’s Zlatko Junuzovic nets postage stamp free kick golazo v Hannover [...
- Thomas Muller & David Alaba score stunners for Bayern at Werder Bremen [Official V...
- Franco Di Santo uploads his Werder Bremen Golazo v Freiburg to Instagram
- Werder Bremen v Wolfsburg on Sunday in the Bundesliga is under a terror threat from Isl...
- Bundesliga: Top 5 goals of the week ft. Bayern’s Arjen Robben & Wolfsburg...
- Franco Di Santo hit a glorious match-winning double for Werder Bremen versus Hertha Berlin
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi