Lucky Boy! Seydou Keita (Valencia) only booked for deliberate elbow to the face on Mikel Rico (Athletic Bilbao)
- March 9, 2014
Valencia could easily have been down to 10 men against Athletic Bilbao tonight.
Los Ches Malian midfielder, back from his stint in China, Seydou Keita got away with a pretty blatant elbow on Athletic’s Mikel Rico.
Keita protested his innocence, and managed to get away with just the yellow.
- Arrogant Neymar was wrong to try a rainbow flick against Athletic Bilbao [Opinion]
- Athletic Bilbao want to sign Arsenal’s Nacho Monreal for €8m [Mundo Deportivo]
- Leo Messi bags a brace as Barcelona beat Athletic Bilbao to win the Copa del Rey [Highl...
- The best Tweets as Lionel Messi scores wonder solo goal v Athletic Bilbao
- Dani Alves ridiculed for new ridiculous looking haircut pre Bilbao-Barcelona
- Southampton’s Matt Le Tissier awarded One Club Man Award by Athletic Bilbao [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi