- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
Lucas Moura’s individual debut highlights (PSG 0 – Ajaccio 0)
PSG may have disappointed in their scoreless draw at home to Ajaccio on Friday night, but new signing Lucas Moura can take none of the blame. The Brazilian has come in for plaudits after a ‘promising debut’ according to L’Equipe.
Given a rousing applause when introduced by the stadium announcer, his every touch was met with excitement by the Parisian crowd.
Coinciding with a very rare off day for Zlatan, his partner in attack, he didn’t necessarily link up well with Ligue 1′s top scorer; with whom he won’t be forming a traditional partnership in any case.
Most of Lucas’ good work was done down the right, where he broke at pace from deep to attack the channels. His balance let him down at times, and as Ancelotti made clear post-match – he’s far from peak condition.
Subbed off 5 minutes from time to a standing ovation, all in all Lucas made a very strong impression on his PSG debut, the highlights of which can be seen on both clips below.
The first is a standard showreel, the second analysis from Brazilian channel SPORTV, who applied the Player Cam to Lucas throughout.
- Updated: January 12, 2013