- Best Memes & Tweets as Chelsea man Diego Costa stamps Liverpool out the Cup
- Jose Mourinho interview post Liverpool win [video]
- Jose Mourinho was too busy arguing to notice Branislav Ivanovic scored!
- Diego Costa could have been sent off for 2 stamps for Chelsea v Liverpool [Vid & pics]
- Fan footage of Branislav Ivanovic goal for Chelsea v Liverpool
Lucas Moura’s individual debut highlights (PSG 0 – Ajaccio 0)
PSG may have disappointed in their scoreless draw at home to Ajaccio on Friday night, but new signing Lucas Moura can take none of the blame. The Brazilian has come in for plaudits after a ‘promising debut’ according to L’Equipe.
Given a rousing applause when introduced by the stadium announcer, his every touch was met with excitement by the Parisian crowd.
Coinciding with a very rare off day for Zlatan, his partner in attack, he didn’t necessarily link up well with Ligue 1′s top scorer; with whom he won’t be forming a traditional partnership in any case.
Most of Lucas’ good work was done down the right, where he broke at pace from deep to attack the channels. His balance let him down at times, and as Ancelotti made clear post-match – he’s far from peak condition.
Subbed off 5 minutes from time to a standing ovation, all in all Lucas made a very strong impression on his PSG debut, the highlights of which can be seen on both clips below.
The first is a standard showreel, the second analysis from Brazilian channel SPORTV, who applied the Player Cam to Lucas throughout.
[jwplayer config="For-all-videos" mediaid="285077"]
[jwplayer config="For-all-videos" mediaid="285093"]
- Updated: January 12, 2013