Lucas Moura’s individual debut highlights (PSG 0 – Ajaccio 0)
- January 12, 2013
PSG may have disappointed in their scoreless draw at home to Ajaccio on Friday night, but new signing Lucas Moura can take none of the blame. The Brazilian has come in for plaudits after a ‘promising debut’ according to L’Equipe.
Given a rousing applause when introduced by the stadium announcer, his every touch was met with excitement by the Parisian crowd.
Coinciding with a very rare off day for Zlatan, his partner in attack, he didn’t necessarily link up well with Ligue 1’s top scorer; with whom he won’t be forming a traditional partnership in any case.
Most of Lucas’ good work was done down the right, where he broke at pace from deep to attack the channels. His balance let him down at times, and as Ancelotti made clear post-match – he’s far from peak condition.
Subbed off 5 minutes from time to a standing ovation, all in all Lucas made a very strong impression on his PSG debut, the highlights of which can be seen on both clips below.
The first is a standard showreel, the second analysis from Brazilian channel SPORTV, who applied the Player Cam to Lucas throughout.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”285077″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”285093″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...