Lowest goalscoring header of all-time! Christopher Bieber (Würzburger Kickers) v Wacker Burghausen
- August 2, 2014
A huge thanks to @kicker_AlexT from Germany’s Kicker magazine for alerting us to this incredible video.
The lowest goalscoring header of all-time was spotted in the German lower leagues on Saturday as Würzburger Kickers claimed a convincing 4-0 win over Wacker Burghausen.
Würzburger, the league leaders in the fourth tier of German football, waltzed to victory courtesy of a hattrick from striker Christopher Bieber.
During his three-goal haul Bieber scored a hilariously low header, as the attacker feel head first into the turf just as a cross from the left was arriving int he box, and yet the forward still manged to head the ball goalwards, through the keeper’s legs, and over the line.
Enjoy the lowest goalscoring header of all-time below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi