- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Lowest goalscoring header of all-time! Christopher Bieber (Würzburger Kickers) v Wacker Burghausen
A huge thanks to @kicker_AlexT from Germany’s Kicker magazine for alerting us to this incredible video.
The lowest goalscoring header of all-time was spotted in the German lower leagues on Saturday as Würzburger Kickers claimed a convincing 4-0 win over Wacker Burghausen.
Würzburger, the league leaders in the fourth tier of German football, waltzed to victory courtesy of a hattrick from striker Christopher Bieber.
During his three-goal haul Bieber scored a hilariously low header, as the attacker feel head first into the turf just as a cross from the left was arriving int he box, and yet the forward still manged to head the ball goalwards, through the keeper’s legs, and over the line.
Enjoy the lowest goalscoring header of all-time below.
- Updated: August 2, 2014