- Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says he’d be ‘delighted’ to offer Carlo Ancelotti new contract
- Stats comparison: Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling & Arsenal man Alexis Sanchez [Graphic]
- Barcelona stars wish their fans a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! [Video]
- Superb tribute video to Thierry Henry for his time with New York Red Bulls [KICK TV]
- Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez endlessly jokes around in interview back home [Subtitles]
Lowest goalscoring header of all-time! Christopher Bieber (Würzburger Kickers) v Wacker Burghausen
A huge thanks to @kicker_AlexT from Germany’s Kicker magazine for alerting us to this incredible video.
The lowest goalscoring header of all-time was spotted in the German lower leagues on Saturday as Würzburger Kickers claimed a convincing 4-0 win over Wacker Burghausen.
Würzburger, the league leaders in the fourth tier of German football, waltzed to victory courtesy of a hattrick from striker Christopher Bieber.
During his three-goal haul Bieber scored a hilariously low header, as the attacker feel head first into the turf just as a cross from the left was arriving int he box, and yet the forward still manged to head the ball goalwards, through the keeper’s legs, and over the line.
Enjoy the lowest goalscoring header of all-time below.
- Updated: August 2, 2014