- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Lovely story about Ashley Cole helping leukamia sufferer, showing real side of Chelsea defender
- Updated: May 8, 2014
Ashley Cole doesn’t have the greatest public image, to put it mildly.
But as in most cases, behavior on the pitch, and indeed some mistakes off it, are not the real indicators of players’ true personalities.
Cole’s known to be involved with various philanthropic causes, and as the message below shows (the sender presumably decided to make it public), Cole is a truly good egg.
The Chelsea defender responded to a fan’s call and met with the fan’s father, who is suffering with leukemia.
As the message shows, Cole went out of his way to make the man’s day, and may even have provided a much-needed boost in his fight against the disease.