Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United unveiling press conference in cartoon format!
The eyes of the football world will be on Old Trafford this afternoon (at 15:00 UK) as Louis van Gaal holds his first press conference as Manchester United manager.
LVG has wasted no time arriving in Manchester following a successful World Cup where he took Holland to third place in Brazil.
In preparation for today’s presser, a cartoon has emerged of the unveiling of “Louis van Harsh!”
Among the highlights are references to Louis van Gaal’s famous reference to his “big balls” – having allegedly whipped out his manhood during his time at Bayern Munich.
Cue the arrival of David Moyes and plenty of “balls” references throughout.
We doubt the real Louis van Gaal presser will go ahead like this. Unfortunately!
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014
- Mourinho took less than a minute of being Manchester United boss to troll Van Gaal (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Man United defender Daley Blind defends Louis van Gaal, says he was treated unfairly [Quotes]May 24th, 2016
- Memphis Depay didn’t give Louis van Gaal credit for buying him, wants to stay at Man United...May 24th, 2016
- Peter Schmeichel: LVG took Man United back two years, Special One can ‘save’ the club...May 24th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho wants Rio Ferdinand on his Manchester United coaching staff [Mirror]May 29th, 2016
- Amazing footage of Man United legend Rio Ferdinand watching Cristiano Ronaldo’s penalty (Vi...May 29th, 2016
- Man United’s Morgan Schneiderlin posts positive message after leaving France Euro 2016 squadMay 29th, 2016
- Marcus Rashford signs new Manchester United contract [Telegraph]May 29th, 2016