Lewis Holtby seems to be staying at Spurs after his girlfriend confirms she’s moved to London [Instagram]
For a large chunk of the transfer window rumours have been swirling around White Hart Lane that Lewis Holtby is on his way out of Tottenham.
Holtby has been unable to assert himself as a starter at Spurs this season, and that had lead to plenty of chatter suggesting a return to Schalke is in the offing.
Now, however, Holtby appears to be a Tottenham for the foreseeable future as his attractive brunette girlfriend uploaded a picture onto her Instagram account showing that she’s now moved to London to be with her man.
The Tottenham midfielder and his lady took two image during their date night on Saturday night, with his missus writing:
Wolke 7 – Lovely London ❤️ #dinner #london #boyfriend #finallymoved #happy #nightout #yummy.
Pictures of Lewis Holtby and his girlfriend having a date night in London are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Spurs loanee Lewis Holtby angrily confronts irate Hamburg fans after 2-0 loss [Video]April 13, 2015
- Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby joins Hamburg permanently in €6.5m deal [BILD]October 10, 2014
- Roberto Soldado posts another picture of Erik Lamela sleepingAugust 20, 2014
- Lewis Holtby posts great picture on FB after Spurs win at West HamAugust 16, 2014
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- PSG are planning a huge bid for Spurs star Dele Alli [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- Who Spurs and Man United could face in the Europa League last 32December 9, 2016
- Leaked designs of Tottenham’s possible 2017-18 kitsDecember 9, 2016