Look Up! Eintracht defender Sebastian Rode scored an idiotic own goal against Sandhausen in the German cup
- December 5, 2013
Wednesday in Germany was DFB Pokal night, and Eintracht Frankfurt reached the quarterfinals after a 4-2 win over second divisioners Sandhausen.
The hosts however didn’t make the night easy for themselves, particularly defender Sebastian Rode, who gave Sandhausen a lifeline in the 64th minute with an idiotic own goal.
Cruising 2-0, Frankfurt refused to smack a goal-kick upfield, choosing to pass the ball around the back instead.
That plan was going fine until the ball got to Rode who, under a little pressure from a forward, blindly passed the ball straight into his own net like a muppet.
Watch Sebastian Rode’s idiotic own goal against Sandhausen below.
- Shocking: Fan footage of the Leeds United and Eintracht Frankfurt fans fighting [Videos]
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Leeds: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Golazo: Robert Lewandowski’s Chapeu-Thunderbastard volley for Bayern v Frankfurt ...
- Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski scored a solo volley golazo v Eintracht Frankfurt [Of...
- Jet-heeled Filip Kostic speeds past Frankfurt defenders to provide amazing assist [Video]
- Referee needs treatment after being body-checked hard during Frankfurt v Paderborn [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...