Look Up! Eintracht defender Sebastian Rode scored an idiotic own goal against Sandhausen in the German cup
Wednesday in Germany was DFB Pokal night, and Eintracht Frankfurt reached the quarterfinals after a 4-2 win over second divisioners Sandhausen.
The hosts however didn’t make the night easy for themselves, particularly defender Sebastian Rode, who gave Sandhausen a lifeline in the 64th minute with an idiotic own goal.
Cruising 2-0, Frankfurt refused to smack a goal-kick upfield, choosing to pass the ball around the back instead.
That plan was going fine until the ball got to Rode who, under a little pressure from a forward, blindly passed the ball straight into his own net like a muppet.
Watch Sebastian Rode’s idiotic own goal against Sandhausen below.
- Shocking: Fan footage of the Leeds United and Eintracht Frankfurt fans fighting [Videos]
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Leeds: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Golazo: Robert Lewandowski’s Chapeu-Thunderbastard volley for Bayern v Frankfurt ...
- Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski scored a solo volley golazo v Eintracht Frankfurt [Of...
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...