Look Up! Eintracht defender Sebastian Rode scored an idiotic own goal against Sandhausen in the German cup
- December 5, 2013
Wednesday in Germany was DFB Pokal night, and Eintracht Frankfurt reached the quarterfinals after a 4-2 win over second divisioners Sandhausen.
The hosts however didn’t make the night easy for themselves, particularly defender Sebastian Rode, who gave Sandhausen a lifeline in the 64th minute with an idiotic own goal.
Cruising 2-0, Frankfurt refused to smack a goal-kick upfield, choosing to pass the ball around the back instead.
That plan was going fine until the ball got to Rode who, under a little pressure from a forward, blindly passed the ball straight into his own net like a muppet.
Watch Sebastian Rode’s idiotic own goal against Sandhausen below.
- Shocking: Fan footage of the Leeds United and Eintracht Frankfurt fans fighting [Videos]
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Leeds: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Golazo: Robert Lewandowski’s Chapeu-Thunderbastard volley for Bayern v Frankfurt ...
- Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski scored a solo volley golazo v Eintracht Frankfurt [Of...
- Jet-heeled Filip Kostic speeds past Frankfurt defenders to provide amazing assist [Video]
- Referee needs treatment after being body-checked hard during Frankfurt v Paderborn [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi