Look Behind You! Ref falls over Josuha Guilavogui, lands on his backside during Valencia v Atletico Madrid
- January 7, 2014
There was a comedy moment in the first half of tonight’s Copa del Rey match between Valencia and Atletico Madrid.
The ref, running backwards as the officials often do for goal kicks in order to keep an eye on the ball while getting back to the middle of the pitch, forgot to look behind him while doing so…
Atleti’s Joshua Guilavogui was idly tying his bootlaces, when the man in black came tumbling over him, landing on his backside.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...