LOLZ! Tottenham fans think Newcastle have equalised against Arsenal; Go crazy happy
- May 19, 2013
D’oh. You’ve got to question the Spurs fan who starts this rumour at White Hart Lane.
Needing to better Arsenal’s result at Newcastle, Spurs needed some help from Newcastle to get Champions League football next season.
In North London it spreads like wildfire that Newcastle have scored an equaliser, giving Tottenham some serious hope.
Their fans go wild with excitement, hugging each other and dreaming of 4th place.
Cruelly, the rumours were untrue and Arsenal did indeed hold on to their 1-0 lead at Newcastle.
Watch the hilarious footage here:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi