LOLZ! Tottenham fans think Newcastle have equalised against Arsenal; Go crazy happy
- May 19, 2013
D’oh. You’ve got to question the Spurs fan who starts this rumour at White Hart Lane.
Needing to better Arsenal’s result at Newcastle, Spurs needed some help from Newcastle to get Champions League football next season.
In North London it spreads like wildfire that Newcastle have scored an equaliser, giving Tottenham some serious hope.
Their fans go wild with excitement, hugging each other and dreaming of 4th place.
Cruelly, the rumours were untrue and Arsenal did indeed hold on to their 1-0 lead at Newcastle.
Watch the hilarious footage here:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...