- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
LOLZ: Referee Mark Clattenburg forgot his cards for second half of Reading 0 – Liverpool 0
- Updated: April 14, 2013
Referee Mark Clattenburg is one of the most famous officials in the Premier League.
Arguably, one of the top referees in the business, Clattenburg made plenty of headlines earlier this season when he was accused of racially abusing Jon Obi Mikel.
On Saturday, there was cause to laugh at Clattenburg as he forgot to bring his yellow card for the second half of Reading’s 0-0 draw with Liverpool.
So, when he came to book Danny Guthrie in the 51st minute, Mark Clattenburg was forced to approach the 4th official for a replacement card.
Cue much joking about Clattenburg pulling off a “no card trick” etc.
It may well also explain why there was only one more booking during Reading 0 – Liverpool 0 and why there was only three yellow cards in total.
Videos of Mark Clattenburg’s screw up are below.