LOLZ: Referee Mark Clattenburg forgot his cards for second half of Reading 0 – Liverpool 0
- April 14, 2013
Referee Mark Clattenburg is one of the most famous officials in the Premier League.
Arguably, one of the top referees in the business, Clattenburg made plenty of headlines earlier this season when he was accused of racially abusing Jon Obi Mikel.
On Saturday, there was cause to laugh at Clattenburg as he forgot to bring his yellow card for the second half of Reading’s 0-0 draw with Liverpool.
So, when he came to book Danny Guthrie in the 51st minute, Mark Clattenburg was forced to approach the 4th official for a replacement card.
Cue much joking about Clattenburg pulling off a “no card trick” etc.
It may well also explain why there was only one more booking during Reading 0 – Liverpool 0 and why there was only three yellow cards in total.
Videos of Mark Clattenburg’s screw up are below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...