LOLZ: Neil Lennon answers a journo’s phone twice (!), speaks with his distressed wife
- January 22, 2013
This is comedy gold.
Neil Lennon was holding a press conference at Celtic ahead for the match on Tuesday night against Dundee United, when the flame-haired gaffer was cut off when a mobile phone on his desk went off.
Unable to ignore the ringing Lennon picked up the phone and started playing secretary.
The phone belonged to a journalist sitting in the crowd, and Lennon answered a call from his wife. The short first phone call brought plenty of banter from the gaffer and the crowd, and the jokes were turned up a notch when the phone went off for a second time a minute later.
Watch Neil Lennon’s brilliant press conference below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...