- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
LOLZ: Neil Lennon answers a journo’s phone twice (!), speaks with his distressed wife
- Updated: January 22, 2013
This is comedy gold.
Neil Lennon was holding a press conference at Celtic ahead for the match on Tuesday night against Dundee United, when the flame-haired gaffer was cut off when a mobile phone on his desk went off.
Unable to ignore the ringing Lennon picked up the phone and started playing secretary.
The phone belonged to a journalist sitting in the crowd, and Lennon answered a call from his wife. The short first phone call brought plenty of banter from the gaffer and the crowd, and the jokes were turned up a notch when the phone went off for a second time a minute later.
Watch Neil Lennon’s brilliant press conference below.