LOLZ: Neil Lennon answers a journo’s phone twice (!), speaks with his distressed wife
- January 22, 2013
This is comedy gold.
Neil Lennon was holding a press conference at Celtic ahead for the match on Tuesday night against Dundee United, when the flame-haired gaffer was cut off when a mobile phone on his desk went off.
Unable to ignore the ringing Lennon picked up the phone and started playing secretary.
The phone belonged to a journalist sitting in the crowd, and Lennon answered a call from his wife. The short first phone call brought plenty of banter from the gaffer and the crowd, and the jokes were turned up a notch when the phone went off for a second time a minute later.
Watch Neil Lennon’s brilliant press conference below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...