LOLZ: Neil Lennon answers a journo’s phone twice (!), speaks with his distressed wife
- January 22, 2013
This is comedy gold.
Neil Lennon was holding a press conference at Celtic ahead for the match on Tuesday night against Dundee United, when the flame-haired gaffer was cut off when a mobile phone on his desk went off.
Unable to ignore the ringing Lennon picked up the phone and started playing secretary.
The phone belonged to a journalist sitting in the crowd, and Lennon answered a call from his wife. The short first phone call brought plenty of banter from the gaffer and the crowd, and the jokes were turned up a notch when the phone went off for a second time a minute later.
Watch Neil Lennon’s brilliant press conference below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi