LOLZ: Mario Balotelli can’t wrap presents because he’s left handed
- December 11, 2012
Manchester City’s YouTube channel continues to churn out brillant Christams videos this month.
The latest video features City forwards Carlos Tevez and Mario Balotelli trying their hats at wrapping Christmas presents, and, so predictably, Super Mario stars as he comes across as a complete buffoon.
Strengthening the stereotypes that most footballers are too dumb to tie their laces, Balotelli fails to complete the basic wrapping task complaining to Tevez that it’s too difficult because he’s left handed.
What a fool.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”267018″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...