LOLZ: Mario Balotelli can’t wrap presents because he’s left handed
- December 11, 2012
Manchester City’s YouTube channel continues to churn out brillant Christams videos this month.
The latest video features City forwards Carlos Tevez and Mario Balotelli trying their hats at wrapping Christmas presents, and, so predictably, Super Mario stars as he comes across as a complete buffoon.
Strengthening the stereotypes that most footballers are too dumb to tie their laces, Balotelli fails to complete the basic wrapping task complaining to Tevez that it’s too difficult because he’s left handed.
What a fool.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”267018″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi