LOLZ: Malta defender Luke Dimech thinks he’s Beckenbauer in 6-0 defeat to Bulgaria
- March 23, 2013
Ranked 147th in the world, the Maltese didn’t do themselves any favours in their 6-0 defeat to Bulgaria on Friday night.
Some of the goals conceded were the result of simply astoundingly bad defending.
The worst of all was the fourth, scored by Bugaria’s Emil Gargorov, after Malta’s Luke Dimech decided to go walkabout.
Picking up possession on the edge of his own area, Dimech suddenly believed he was Franz Beckenbauer, and went on a light dribble.
Then, making the lamest attempt at a NUTS! you’ll ever see, he was intercepted by Gadzhev, who then jogged casually into the Maltese box to tee up Gargorov to tap in.
Luke Dimech: Know Your Role!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”306113″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...