LOLZ: Malta defender Luke Dimech thinks he’s Beckenbauer in 6-0 defeat to Bulgaria
- March 23, 2013
Ranked 147th in the world, the Maltese didn’t do themselves any favours in their 6-0 defeat to Bulgaria on Friday night.
Some of the goals conceded were the result of simply astoundingly bad defending.
The worst of all was the fourth, scored by Bugaria’s Emil Gargorov, after Malta’s Luke Dimech decided to go walkabout.
Picking up possession on the edge of his own area, Dimech suddenly believed he was Franz Beckenbauer, and went on a light dribble.
Then, making the lamest attempt at a NUTS! you’ll ever see, he was intercepted by Gadzhev, who then jogged casually into the Maltese box to tee up Gargorov to tap in.
Luke Dimech: Know Your Role!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”306113″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...