LOLZ: Lazio keeper Federico Marchetti breaks the goal net v Chievo
- January 26, 2013
Lazio versus Chievo was only 12 minute old before play came to a dramatic halt.
Rome goalie Federico Marchetti was called into action when the Flying Donkeys’ Alberto Paloschi looked to lob the keeper from way out with a shot from midfield.
Undoubtedly Marchetti was spooked by Paloschi’s inventive strike, as so the goalie backpedalled at a furious pace, only to find himself tearing the goal down.
As Paloschi’s shot went wide, Marchetti scored a ‘human goal’ as he whizzed at top speed into his goalmouth. And within a flash the match was on hold as Marchetti’s human goal collasped the Lazio net in a memorable comedy moment.
Watch Federico Marchetti break the goal net below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”289630″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi