LOLZ! Introducing the Bra-Zuca for the special Lady in your life!
- December 4, 2013
Picture above via @Locowio.
After the disaster that was the Jabulani – the 2010 World Cup ball – excitement at the arrival of the Brazuca has been tempered.
A few jokes have abounded (we found a few below) but the general hope is that it plays well at the Brazil World Cup and doesn’t affect the football.
We did enjoy the picture above – why didn’t Adidas think of the “Bra-Zuca”?!
Every goal at the World Cup should be celebrated by shouting "BRAZUCA!!!" It sounds like the name of a Mortal Kombat finishing move.
— dirtytackle (@BrooksDT) December 4, 2013
Just me or does the new World Cup football the Brazuca sound like a wart you get on the end of your foot?
— Gareth Jones (@photogareth) December 4, 2013
The @brazuca sounds like something you get on your foot after going swimming in Butlins
— Matt Holman (@xMattyH) December 4, 2013
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...