- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
LOLZ! Introducing the Bra-Zuca for the special Lady in your life!
- Updated: December 4, 2013
Picture above via @Locowio.
After the disaster that was the Jabulani – the 2010 World Cup ball – excitement at the arrival of the Brazuca has been tempered.
A few jokes have abounded (we found a few below) but the general hope is that it plays well at the Brazil World Cup and doesn’t affect the football.
We did enjoy the picture above – why didn’t Adidas think of the “Bra-Zuca”?!
Every goal at the World Cup should be celebrated by shouting "BRAZUCA!!!" It sounds like the name of a Mortal Kombat finishing move.
— dirtytackle (@BrooksDT) December 4, 2013
Just me or does the new World Cup football the Brazuca sound like a wart you get on the end of your foot?
— Gareth Jones (@photogareth) December 4, 2013
The @brazuca sounds like something you get on your foot after going swimming in Butlins
— Matt Holman (@xMattyH) December 4, 2013