LOLZ! Introducing the Bra-Zuca for the special Lady in your life!
Picture above via @Locowio.
After the disaster that was the Jabulani – the 2010 World Cup ball – excitement at the arrival of the Brazuca has been tempered.
A few jokes have abounded (we found a few below) but the general hope is that it plays well at the Brazil World Cup and doesn’t affect the football.
We did enjoy the picture above – why didn’t Adidas think of the “Bra-Zuca”?!
Every goal at the World Cup should be celebrated by shouting "BRAZUCA!!!" It sounds like the name of a Mortal Kombat finishing move.
— dirtytackle (@BrooksDT) December 4, 2013
Just me or does the new World Cup football the Brazuca sound like a wart you get on the end of your foot?
— Gareth Jones (@photogareth) December 4, 2013
The @brazuca sounds like something you get on your foot after going swimming in Butlins
— Matt Holman (@xMattyH) December 4, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advertSeptember 18th, 2014
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]August 14th, 2014
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]July 31st, 2014
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s biggest clubsJuly 15th, 2014
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014