- Awesome fan footage of Wayne Rooney’s goal from Arsenal 1 – Manchester United 2
- AC Milan & Inter fans both produced AMAZING tifos ahead of derby [Pictures]
- Messi uploads his 1st ever Barça goal from Ronaldinho’s assist, thanks teammates on Instagram
- Tottenham star Erik Lamela celebrated ‘important win’ at Hull on Instagram [Picture]
- Eibar fans call Cristiano Ronaldo ‘Hijo de Puta’, Real Madrid man shows his disappointment [Video]
LOLZ! Introducing the Bra-Zuca for the special Lady in your life!
Picture above via @Locowio.
After the disaster that was the Jabulani – the 2010 World Cup ball – excitement at the arrival of the Brazuca has been tempered.
A few jokes have abounded (we found a few below) but the general hope is that it plays well at the Brazil World Cup and doesn’t affect the football.
We did enjoy the picture above – why didn’t Adidas think of the “Bra-Zuca”?!
Every goal at the World Cup should be celebrated by shouting "BRAZUCA!!!" It sounds like the name of a Mortal Kombat finishing move.
— dirtytackle (@BrooksDT) December 4, 2013
Just me or does the new World Cup football the Brazuca sound like a wart you get on the end of your foot?
— Gareth Jones (@photogareth) December 4, 2013
The @brazuca sounds like something you get on your foot after going swimming in Butlins
— Matt Holman (@xMattyH) December 4, 2013
- Updated: December 4, 2013