- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
LOLZ! Introducing the Bra-Zuca for the special Lady in your life!
Picture above via @Locowio.
After the disaster that was the Jabulani – the 2010 World Cup ball – excitement at the arrival of the Brazuca has been tempered.
A few jokes have abounded (we found a few below) but the general hope is that it plays well at the Brazil World Cup and doesn’t affect the football.
We did enjoy the picture above – why didn’t Adidas think of the “Bra-Zuca”?!
Every goal at the World Cup should be celebrated by shouting "BRAZUCA!!!" It sounds like the name of a Mortal Kombat finishing move.
— dirtytackle (@BrooksDT) December 4, 2013
Just me or does the new World Cup football the Brazuca sound like a wart you get on the end of your foot?
— Gareth Jones (@photogareth) December 4, 2013
The @brazuca sounds like something you get on your foot after going swimming in Butlins
— Matt Holman (@xMattyH) December 4, 2013
- Updated: December 4, 2013