LOLZ! Hapoel Haifa have a goalie who can’t use his hands
- December 3, 2012
Tvrtko Kale had a weekend to forget in the Haifa derby on Sunday night.
Maccabi Haifa pummelled city rivals Hapoel 3-0 in the big match of the 12th round of the Ligat ha’Al campaign, and the second goal of the game, officially scored by Wiyam Amasha, came courtesy of a terrible double handling error from the home stopper.
Things started to unravel for 38-year-old Croatian keeper Kale when he decided to use a double-fisted punch to deal with a long range shot. Unfortunately for the custodian his punch failed to get much distance, with the ball popping up high into the air but remaining in the Hapoel box.
To redeem himself all Kale needed to do was catch the ball as it dropped in his box. But, like a complete muppet, the keeper balls-up the straight-forward catch: the ball dropping out his midrift straight into Wiyam Amasha’s path, leaving the forward with the simple job of prodding the ball into the open net.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”264893″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi