LOLZ! Gareth Barry seriously struggles with the pronunciation of Man United’s Marouane Fellaini
Everton midfielder Gareth Barry was invited along as a pundit last night on Sky Sports.
Relatively new to the world of punditry, the England International had a rather hairy moment when discussing new Manchester United signing Marouane Fellaini.
For most, Fellaini would not be a difficult word to pronounce.
Not Gareth Barry, as he took numerous attempts before finally getting the word ‘Fellaini out.
Watch the video here:
Watch Live Stream
- Everton’s Gareth Barry defends Chelsea’s Diego Costa on Fanzai against biting claimsMarch 13th, 2016
- Chelsea issue a statement on behalf of Diego Costa that he did not bite Gareth BarryMarch 13th, 2016
- Thierry Henry’s face after Gareth Barry was called ‘one of the best players England h...January 24th, 2016
- FPL award Everton assist v Crystal Palace to… Gareth Barry. Cue angry managers [Tweets]December 8th, 2015
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014
- Manchester United’s Marouane Fellaini displeased with recent ban and criticism [The Sun]May 21st, 2016
- Leicester defender Huth and Man United midfielder Fellaini both charged with violent conduct by FAMay 3rd, 2016
- Man United’s Marouane Fellaini throws an elbow, Leicester’s Robert Huth grabs his hai...May 1st, 2016
- Gazzetta serve Man United fans with an exciting Marouane Fellaini transfer rumourApril 26th, 2016