LOLZ! Gareth Barry seriously struggles with the pronunciation of Man United’s Marouane Fellaini
- October 3, 2013
Everton midfielder Gareth Barry was invited along as a pundit last night on Sky Sports.
Relatively new to the world of punditry, the England International had a rather hairy moment when discussing new Manchester United signing Marouane Fellaini.
For most, Fellaini would not be a difficult word to pronounce.
Not Gareth Barry, as he took numerous attempts before finally getting the word ‘Fellaini out.
Watch the video here:
- Everton’s Gareth Barry is a card away from being the most booked Premier League p...
- Free Transfers: Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner & Chelsea’s Samuel Eto̵...
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Loanee Gareth Barry should be allowed to play aga...
- Arsenal want to sign Man City’s midfielder Gareth Barry ahead of Everton [Sunday ...
- Shocker! Gareth Barry injured Everton team mate Romelu Lukaku at Liverpool
- Gareth Barry vs Norwich Home [MOTD analysis]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi