LOLZ! Gareth Barry seriously struggles with the pronunciation of Man United’s Marouane Fellaini
Everton midfielder Gareth Barry was invited along as a pundit last night on Sky Sports.
Relatively new to the world of punditry, the England International had a rather hairy moment when discussing new Manchester United signing Marouane Fellaini.
For most, Fellaini would not be a difficult word to pronounce.
Not Gareth Barry, as he took numerous attempts before finally getting the word ‘Fellaini out.
Watch the video here:
Watch Live Stream
- Everton’s Gareth Barry defends Chelsea’s Diego Costa on Fanzai against biting claimsMarch 13, 2016
- Chelsea issue a statement on behalf of Diego Costa that he did not bite Gareth BarryMarch 13, 2016
- Thierry Henry’s face after Gareth Barry was called ‘one of the best players England have had’ (Vine)January 24, 2016
- FPL award Everton assist v Crystal Palace to… Gareth Barry. Cue angry managers [Tweets]December 8, 2015
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Graeme Souness: Ref bottled sending Chelsea’s David Luiz off v Man United (Video)October 23, 2016
- Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs: Marouane Fellaini was a ‘panic buy’October 22, 2016
- Man United fans slam Marouane Fellaini’s first-half performance v Zorya [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- Marouane Fellaini was statistically Manchester United’s best midfielder at Watford [Graphic]September 19, 2016