LOLZ! Gareth Barry seriously struggles with the pronunciation of Man United’s Marouane Fellaini
- October 3, 2013
Everton midfielder Gareth Barry was invited along as a pundit last night on Sky Sports.
Relatively new to the world of punditry, the England International had a rather hairy moment when discussing new Manchester United signing Marouane Fellaini.
For most, Fellaini would not be a difficult word to pronounce.
Not Gareth Barry, as he took numerous attempts before finally getting the word ‘Fellaini out.
Watch the video here:
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...