- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
- Egyptian presenter reads the news wearing a CD Nacional (Portugal) shirt [Video]
- ‘Never a penalty, Colback dived!’ Mini-Manchester United fan on 3-1 win v Newcastle [Video]
- So Close! Neymar flicks the ball up to make his own bicycle kick during Charity Match [Video]
LOLZ! Gareth Barry seriously struggles with the pronunciation of Man United’s Marouane Fellaini
Everton midfielder Gareth Barry was invited along as a pundit last night on Sky Sports.
Relatively new to the world of punditry, the England International had a rather hairy moment when discussing new Manchester United signing Marouane Fellaini.
For most, Fellaini would not be a difficult word to pronounce.
Not Gareth Barry, as he took numerous attempts before finally getting the word ‘Fellaini out.
Watch the video here:
- Updated: October 3, 2013