LOLZ! Franck Ribery plays a brilliant practical joke on one of the Bayern coaches
- July 5, 2013
Pre-season is getting underway around Europe and some players aren’t wasting much time to get up to their old tricks.
In Bayern Munich training, Franck Ribery perfectly executed one of the oldest tricks in the book.
Ribery got on all fours and crept up behind Bayern physio Gianni Bianchi. Ribery’s teammate, Diego Contento, then pushed the physio, who subsequently fell onto his ass over Ribery to the delight of the crowd.
The pacy winger then gives his physio a big friendly hug afterwards.
Watch the practical joke here:
- Thiago Alcantara publishes full documentary on year out with injury at Bayern (Video)
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola gets frustrated with Arturo Vidal’s positional awarenes...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...