- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
LOLZ! Five German stewards are made to look stupid by a ball-dribbling pitch invader
Saturday in Germany saw Hamburg beat Austria Vienna 2-0 in a friendly, however away from the details of the match were the hilarious antics of a second half pitch invader.
In the 74th minute a well-dressed male male, looking in his late-20s, raced onto the playing surface for his moment of glory where he proceeded to make five stewards look like actors in a Benny Hill sketch as he dribbled the ball past them before finally getting sacked onto the turf.
It was bloody brilliant!
Watch the awesome pitch invader below.
- Updated: January 12, 2013