- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
- Paul Pogba says his ambition is to become as good as Zinedine Zidane
- Xabi Alonso on uber-wealthy Man City’s European struggles: Football is not mathematics
LOLZ! Five German stewards are made to look stupid by a ball-dribbling pitch invader
Saturday in Germany saw Hamburg beat Austria Vienna 2-0 in a friendly, however away from the details of the match were the hilarious antics of a second half pitch invader.
In the 74th minute a well-dressed male male, looking in his late-20s, raced onto the playing surface for his moment of glory where he proceeded to make five stewards look like actors in a Benny Hill sketch as he dribbled the ball past them before finally getting sacked onto the turf.
It was bloody brilliant!
Watch the awesome pitch invader below.
- Updated: January 12, 2013