LOLZ! Five German stewards are made to look stupid by a ball-dribbling pitch invader
- January 12, 2013
Saturday in Germany saw Hamburg beat Austria Vienna 2-0 in a friendly, however away from the details of the match were the hilarious antics of a second half pitch invader.
In the 74th minute a well-dressed male male, looking in his late-20s, raced onto the playing surface for his moment of glory where he proceeded to make five stewards look like actors in a Benny Hill sketch as he dribbled the ball past them before finally getting sacked onto the turf.
It was bloody brilliant!
Watch the awesome pitch invader below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...