LOLZ! Five German stewards are made to look stupid by a ball-dribbling pitch invader
- January 12, 2013
Saturday in Germany saw Hamburg beat Austria Vienna 2-0 in a friendly, however away from the details of the match were the hilarious antics of a second half pitch invader.
In the 74th minute a well-dressed male male, looking in his late-20s, raced onto the playing surface for his moment of glory where he proceeded to make five stewards look like actors in a Benny Hill sketch as he dribbled the ball past them before finally getting sacked onto the turf.
It was bloody brilliant!
Watch the awesome pitch invader below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi