LOLZ! Five German stewards are made to look stupid by a ball-dribbling pitch invader
- January 12, 2013
Saturday in Germany saw Hamburg beat Austria Vienna 2-0 in a friendly, however away from the details of the match were the hilarious antics of a second half pitch invader.
In the 74th minute a well-dressed male male, looking in his late-20s, raced onto the playing surface for his moment of glory where he proceeded to make five stewards look like actors in a Benny Hill sketch as he dribbled the ball past them before finally getting sacked onto the turf.
It was bloody brilliant!
Watch the awesome pitch invader below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...