- The best goals of 2014: Valencia CF [Official video]
- Arsenal fans sing “Lukas Podolski we want you to stay” at Upton Park [Video]
- Luis Suarez interviewed about life at Barcelona & discusses Neymar and Leo Messi [Video]
- Manchester United’s Louis van Gaal still believes United can win title [Video]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas has a history of leading the PL assists chart at the halfway stage [Graphic]
LOLZ: Fat Santa splits his trousers during the Southampton v Sunderland relay race
One of the unsung stories of this season’s Premier League is the regular halftime show at St Mary’s.
During the halftime break at every Southampton home game, a group of home supporters taken on a rival group of away supporters in a simple-looking but always funny relay race on the pitch.
On Saturday it was the turn of Sunderland fans to challenege the Saints, and the race had a festive feel about it as the players wore Christmas hats and Santa suits.
There were several classic moments in the race.
On the meaner end of the scale a young kid fell over near the start, while the race had an epic finish as on Santa suited fella miss the goal twice (!) leaving the second Santa to win the contest, only to go on and split his trousers while celebrating.
Watch the brilliant Southampton v Sunderland relay race below.
- Updated: December 23, 2012