- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
LOLZ! Egyptian goalie legend Essam El-Hadary makes a unbelievable handling FAIL as the Leopards maul El Merreikh
- Updated: November 5, 2012
This. Is. Ridiculous.
There are few goalkeepers anywhere across the planet with more experience that Essam El-Hadary: which simply makes the next clip all the more unforgivable.
The 39-year-old Egyptian, who made over 500 appearances for Al Ahly whilst collecting 138 caps for his country, is now firmly in the twilight of his career contracted to Sudanese champions El Merreikh.
On Sunday El Merreikh slumped to a 2-1 defeat to Congo’s brilliantly named Leopards de Dolisie in the African Confederations Cup, and the decisive goal of the game came from a spectacular FAIL from El-Hadary.
The semi-final first leg looked to be heading for a draw until the keeper stupidly decided to play ‘chicken’ with a Leopards’ forward on his goalline. Teasing the Congolese striker by bouncing the ball invitingly just beyond his reach, eventually El-Hadary was made to look the fool as he misjudged his control of the situation and the forward steamed in to poked the ball over the line.
Watch Essam El-Hadary’s unbelievable handling FAIL below.