LOLZ! Distraught Man United fan calls up talkSport on the brink of tears following 1-1 draw
Manchester United lie 8th in the table after dropping more points at home, in a 1-1 draw with Southampton.
Pressure is already mounting on new manager David Moyes and some United fans are beginning to crack.
This United fan, Geoff, sounded like he was about to throw himself off a tall building.
Geoff doesn’t think United will even get a Champions League spot.
Listen to the pretty hilarious (and slightly sad) call in here:
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes mocked after sharing his tactics pre Liverpool gameNovember 25, 2016
- David Moyes thinks Mourinho’s struggles put his Man United reign in contextNovember 5, 2016
- Things go from bad to worse for Sunderland and David MoyesNovember 1, 2016
- Jose Mourinho thinks Anthony Martial is working harder than before [Mail]December 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016
- Leicester set to beat Man United to £15m-rated Genk teenager [Guardian]December 2, 2016
- Manchester United prepared to allow Jose Mourinho to splash the cash this January [Mirror]December 2, 2016