LOLZ: Did Jack Wilshere get an erection after Jobi McAnuff kicked him in the balls?
- December 18, 2012
Eye-eagled viewers during Arsenal’s 5-2 win over Reading spotted a comedy moment involving Gunners’ star Jack Wilshere late in the first half.
Plenty of Gunners fans were fearing the worst in the 39th minute at the Madejski Stadium after Wilshere, a long term injury victim, took a painful blow in the groin following a poor challenge from Royals’ midfielder Jobi McAnuff.
No doubt McAnuff left Wilshere is a world of pain after he landed a boot square on his reproductive organs, but the Arsenal number 10 also had a surprise reaction to the injury.
After gingerly getting to his feet, Wilshere looked like he’d propped up a tent in his shorts as he slowly trudged off the pitch with the help of an Arsenal medic.
A childish observation? Probably.
But funny? Unquestionably!
Watch Jack Wilshere get an erection after Jobi McAnuff kicked him in the balls below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278772″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi