- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
LOLZ: Did Jack Wilshere get an erection after Jobi McAnuff kicked him in the balls?
Eye-eagled viewers during Arsenal’s 5-2 win over Reading spotted a comedy moment involving Gunners’ star Jack Wilshere late in the first half.
Plenty of Gunners fans were fearing the worst in the 39th minute at the Madejski Stadium after Wilshere, a long term injury victim, took a painful blow in the groin following a poor challenge from Royals’ midfielder Jobi McAnuff.
No doubt McAnuff left Wilshere is a world of pain after he landed a boot square on his reproductive organs, but the Arsenal number 10 also had a surprise reaction to the injury.
After gingerly getting to his feet, Wilshere looked like he’d propped up a tent in his shorts as he slowly trudged off the pitch with the help of an Arsenal medic.
A childish observation? Probably.
But funny? Unquestionably!
Watch Jack Wilshere get an erection after Jobi McAnuff kicked him in the balls below.
- Updated: December 18, 2012