LOLZ: Did Jack Wilshere get an erection after Jobi McAnuff kicked him in the balls?
- December 18, 2012
Eye-eagled viewers during Arsenal’s 5-2 win over Reading spotted a comedy moment involving Gunners’ star Jack Wilshere late in the first half.
Plenty of Gunners fans were fearing the worst in the 39th minute at the Madejski Stadium after Wilshere, a long term injury victim, took a painful blow in the groin following a poor challenge from Royals’ midfielder Jobi McAnuff.
No doubt McAnuff left Wilshere is a world of pain after he landed a boot square on his reproductive organs, but the Arsenal number 10 also had a surprise reaction to the injury.
After gingerly getting to his feet, Wilshere looked like he’d propped up a tent in his shorts as he slowly trudged off the pitch with the help of an Arsenal medic.
A childish observation? Probably.
But funny? Unquestionably!
Watch Jack Wilshere get an erection after Jobi McAnuff kicked him in the balls below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278772″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...