LOLZ: Did Jack Wilshere get an erection after Jobi McAnuff kicked him in the balls?
- December 18, 2012
Eye-eagled viewers during Arsenal’s 5-2 win over Reading spotted a comedy moment involving Gunners’ star Jack Wilshere late in the first half.
Plenty of Gunners fans were fearing the worst in the 39th minute at the Madejski Stadium after Wilshere, a long term injury victim, took a painful blow in the groin following a poor challenge from Royals’ midfielder Jobi McAnuff.
No doubt McAnuff left Wilshere is a world of pain after he landed a boot square on his reproductive organs, but the Arsenal number 10 also had a surprise reaction to the injury.
After gingerly getting to his feet, Wilshere looked like he’d propped up a tent in his shorts as he slowly trudged off the pitch with the help of an Arsenal medic.
A childish observation? Probably.
But funny? Unquestionably!
Watch Jack Wilshere get an erection after Jobi McAnuff kicked him in the balls below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278772″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...