- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
LOLZ: Chesterfield’s Gary Robert got Cheltenham’s Russell Penn to moonie the ref
Down in League Two on Saturday, Chesterfield beat Cheltenham 2-0.
Away from the match facts of the game, the best moment came about when Chesterfield’s Gary Robert pulled a prank on Cheltenham’s Russell Penn.
As Robert prepared to take a free-kick while Penn was busy chatting to the referee right alongside, the Chesterfield player yanked down the shorts of his Cheltenham opponent, leaving Penn to show off his white butt checks in the referee’s face.
For what it’s worth, the referee just smiled and called for play to resume.
Chesterfield FC have since uploaded the comedy moment on the club’s official Instagram page.
Watch Chesterfield’s Gary Robert get Cheltenham’s Russell Penn to moonie the ref below.
- Updated: August 10, 2013