LOLZ: Chesterfield’s Gary Robert got Cheltenham’s Russell Penn to moonie the ref
- August 10, 2013
Down in League Two on Saturday, Chesterfield beat Cheltenham 2-0.
Away from the match facts of the game, the best moment came about when Chesterfield’s Gary Robert pulled a prank on Cheltenham’s Russell Penn.
As Robert prepared to take a free-kick while Penn was busy chatting to the referee right alongside, the Chesterfield player yanked down the shorts of his Cheltenham opponent, leaving Penn to show off his white butt checks in the referee’s face.
For what it’s worth, the referee just smiled and called for play to resume.
Chesterfield FC have since uploaded the comedy moment on the club’s official Instagram page.
Watch Chesterfield’s Gary Robert get Cheltenham’s Russell Penn to moonie the ref below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...