- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
- SKILLS! Ajax’s Ricardo Kishna pulls off a showboat nutmeg v Heerenveen [GIF & Vine]
- Jack Wilshere to sign new £150,000 a week deal to stay at Arsenal until 2020 [Sunday People]
- Epic Video: All of Lionel Messi’s record breaking 253 goals for Barcelona in La Liga
- Jose Mourinho: Our football v West Brom “was in another dimension”
LOLZ! Burnley fan James McDonough applies for the Blackburn Rovers Job
The way things are going at Blackburn you wouldn’t put it past Venky’s to bring in a Burnley fan to manage the Championship side!
Following Michael Appleton’s sacking after just 67 days in charge last week, Burnley fan James McDonough has been keen to rub Blackburn fans up the wrong way by applying for the job.
McDonough points out that he should be able to continue the work first done by Steve Kean, Henning Berg and Appleton which in all truth is probably accurate.
Burnley fans will love this. Blackburn supporters less so…
- Updated: March 24, 2013