LOLZ! Burnley fan James McDonough applies for the Blackburn Rovers Job
- March 24, 2013
The way things are going at Blackburn you wouldn’t put it past Venky’s to bring in a Burnley fan to manage the Championship side!
Following Michael Appleton’s sacking after just 67 days in charge last week, Burnley fan James McDonough has been keen to rub Blackburn fans up the wrong way by applying for the job.
McDonough points out that he should be able to continue the work first done by Steve Kean, Henning Berg and Appleton which in all truth is probably accurate.
Burnley fans will love this. Blackburn supporters less so…
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...