LOLZ! Burnley fan James McDonough applies for the Blackburn Rovers Job
- March 24, 2013
The way things are going at Blackburn you wouldn’t put it past Venky’s to bring in a Burnley fan to manage the Championship side!
Following Michael Appleton’s sacking after just 67 days in charge last week, Burnley fan James McDonough has been keen to rub Blackburn fans up the wrong way by applying for the job.
McDonough points out that he should be able to continue the work first done by Steve Kean, Henning Berg and Appleton which in all truth is probably accurate.
Burnley fans will love this. Blackburn supporters less so…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi