LOLZ! Burnley fan James McDonough applies for the Blackburn Rovers Job
- March 24, 2013
The way things are going at Blackburn you wouldn’t put it past Venky’s to bring in a Burnley fan to manage the Championship side!
Following Michael Appleton’s sacking after just 67 days in charge last week, Burnley fan James McDonough has been keen to rub Blackburn fans up the wrong way by applying for the job.
McDonough points out that he should be able to continue the work first done by Steve Kean, Henning Berg and Appleton which in all truth is probably accurate.
Burnley fans will love this. Blackburn supporters less so…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...