- Best Memes & Tweets as Chelsea man Diego Costa stamps Liverpool out the Cup
- Jose Mourinho interview post Liverpool win [video]
- Jose Mourinho was too busy arguing to notice Branislav Ivanovic scored!
- Diego Costa could have been sent off for 2 stamps for Chelsea v Liverpool [Vid & pics]
- Fan footage of Branislav Ivanovic goal for Chelsea v Liverpool
LOLZ: A French steward goes splat trying to catch a pitch invader (Chauray v Lorient)
France has a chockablock weekend of football as cup football took over with the round of 32 in the Coupe De France.
Amongst the matches played Lorient beat minnows Chauray 5-1 away, however away from the specific details of the match there was a pure comedy moment as a French steward failed in trying to catch a nimble pitch invader.
After Chauray scored their only goal of the game, a fan, probably in his 20s, ran onto the pitch in an effort to celebrate with his team. Within seconds however the supporter was forced to make his retreat as a steward raced to try an nab the trespassing fan.
And then came the fun.
As the intruder legged it off the pitch, over an advertising hoarding and then up-and-over a fence around the playing surface, the steward suffered an epic fail as he tripped over the ad board and fell flat on his face.
Watch the steward go splat below.
- Updated: January 7, 2013