Lokomotiv’s Felipe Caceido booked for ‘Hazarding’ ballboy Dan Petrescu (Dynamo)
- March 9, 2013
Felipe Caceido is clearly of the ‘Hazard’ school of thought on ballboys.
The former Man City striker was booked in Lokomotiv’s 1-0 defeat at Dynamo in Saturday’s Moscow derby for an overly aggressive attempt to get the ball back into play asap.
Trailing 1-0 and eager to keep the tempo up, Caceido rushed to the sideline to take a throw-in.
Dynamo Moscow manager Dan Petrescu had retrieved the ball though, and was in no particular rush to get in back in play (not that he was actively looking to waste time either).
Caceido wasn’t for waiting around, however, and ‘Hazarded’ Petrescu in an attempt prise the ball back out of his hands.
Petrescu complied without much restraint to be fair to him, and looked a bit shook by Caceido’s physicality.
Caceido was booked, but happily the incident was defused without much fuss as the Dynamo bench apologised for their part.
Watch Felipe Caceido get up close and personal with Dynamo Moscow manager/ballboy on the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”301951″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...