- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Loic Remy was at Arsenal v West Brom. Is that because he’s joining the Gunners? [Pictures]
Let the rumours begin!
For months now French striker Loic Remy has been linked with a move to Arsenal at the end of the season, and that chatter was given an extra boost on Sunday when the attacker was spotted watch the Gunners take on West Brom.
According to the most recent rumours, Arsenal are facing stiff competition from the likes of Spurs, Newcastle, Everton and Bayern Munich to land Loic Remy for £15m from QPR.
Remy left QPR for Newcastle at the start of the season after Rangers slipped into the Championship last term, and the French forward have proven reasonably successful at St James’ Park.
27-year-old Remy have contributed 13 goals and two assists in 23 games for Newcastle this season.
According to the People, Remy has an £8m release clause in his contract – the same amount of money which QPR paid for the striker in January 2013 – while his current wages with QPR are understood to be more than £70,000 per week.
See pictures of Loic Remy at Arsenal v West Brom below.
— Sky Sports Football (@SkyFootball) May 4, 2014
— Arsène's Son (@hughwizzy) May 4, 2014
Loic Remy sighting at the Emirates. We know what you're thinking – let's get the obvious out of the way. pic.twitter.com/pNGfb87TLg
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) May 4, 2014
- Updated: May 4, 2014