Loic Remy set to sign 5-year deal for Liverpool [Di Marzio]
It looks like Loic Remy has swallowed his pride, and lowered his wage demands as Liverpool asked of him.
Because according to Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, the French striker is set to sign a 5-year deal with Liverpool.
With Arsenal having cooled their interested since signing Alexis Sanchez, Liverpool are the last remaining Champions League club in for Remy, European football being the major motivating factor for the Frenchman.
He’s no Luis Suarez, but for a reported 8 million pounds, Liverpool can be sure of keeping their goals tally up, with Remy boasting around a 1 in 2 goal ratio in England.
— Gianluca Di Marzio (@DiMarzio) July 18, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Dinamo’s Ante Coric explains why he’s rejected a move to Liverpool [Vecernji list]August 29, 2016
- Liverpool bid £30m for Gremio striker Luan [Futebol da Gaucha]August 29, 2016
- Newbies Ragnar Klavan & Gini Wijnaldum perform their Liverpool initiation songs (Video)August 29, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp warns Daniel Sturridge that he’s fallen down pecking order at Liverpool [Mirror]August 28, 2016
- Update on the future of Chelsea’s Loic Remy as West Ham start talks (Sky Sports Video)August 25, 2016
- Eagles to partner Liverpool old boy Christian Benteke with Chelsea’s Loic Remy [Le 10 Sport]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea striker Loic Remy likely to join Crystal Palace [L’Equipe]August 18, 2016
- Chelsea’s Loic Remy and the Villa Park security guy go way back (Video)April 2, 2016