Loic Remy set to sign 5-year deal for Liverpool [Di Marzio]
It looks like Loic Remy has swallowed his pride, and lowered his wage demands as Liverpool asked of him.
Because according to Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, the French striker is set to sign a 5-year deal with Liverpool.
With Arsenal having cooled their interested since signing Alexis Sanchez, Liverpool are the last remaining Champions League club in for Remy, European football being the major motivating factor for the Frenchman.
He’s no Luis Suarez, but for a reported 8 million pounds, Liverpool can be sure of keeping their goals tally up, with Remy boasting around a 1 in 2 goal ratio in England.
— Gianluca Di Marzio (@DiMarzio) July 18, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Daniel Sturridge thanks God after Liverpool 2 – Spurs 1 (Video)October 25, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp praises Daniel Sturridge after Liverpool 2 – Spurs 1 (Video)October 25, 2016
- Liverpool fans delighted with Daniel Sturridge as striker scores brace in 2-1 v Spurs [Tweets]October 25, 2016
- Liverpool v Tottenham: Watch a live stream of the EFL Cup matchOctober 25, 2016
- Chelsea’s Loic Remy has a terrible start to his loan spell at Crystal PalaceSeptember 8, 2016
- Loic Remy’s 1st interview as a Crystal Palace player after joining from Chelsea (Video)August 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Crystal Palace sign Loic Remy on a season-long loan from ChelseaAugust 30, 2016
- Update on the future of Chelsea’s Loic Remy as West Ham start talks (Sky Sports Video)August 25, 2016