Loic Remy set to sign 5-year deal for Liverpool [Di Marzio]
- July 19, 2014
It looks like Loic Remy has swallowed his pride, and lowered his wage demands as Liverpool asked of him.
Because according to Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, the French striker is set to sign a 5-year deal with Liverpool.
With Arsenal having cooled their interested since signing Alexis Sanchez, Liverpool are the last remaining Champions League club in for Remy, European football being the major motivating factor for the Frenchman.
He’s no Luis Suarez, but for a reported 8 million pounds, Liverpool can be sure of keeping their goals tally up, with Remy boasting around a 1 in 2 goal ratio in England.
— Gianluca Di Marzio (@DiMarzio) July 18, 2014
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...