Loic Remy set to sign 5-year deal for Liverpool [Di Marzio]
- July 19, 2014
It looks like Loic Remy has swallowed his pride, and lowered his wage demands as Liverpool asked of him.
Because according to Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, the French striker is set to sign a 5-year deal with Liverpool.
With Arsenal having cooled their interested since signing Alexis Sanchez, Liverpool are the last remaining Champions League club in for Remy, European football being the major motivating factor for the Frenchman.
He’s no Luis Suarez, but for a reported 8 million pounds, Liverpool can be sure of keeping their goals tally up, with Remy boasting around a 1 in 2 goal ratio in England.
— Gianluca Di Marzio (@DiMarzio) July 18, 2014
- Christian Benteke inherits Liverpool Number 9 shirt from Rickie Lambert [Echo]
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- The Guardian produce a Liverpool 2015-16 season preview (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi